Unique Hotels & Residences, a property of SAS Philway Management (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is SAS Philway Management 176 rue de la Garonne 83 700 Saint-Raphaël (France)
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Philippe Chavaroc.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.unique-hotelsresidences.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of enquiring about our products and services, when providing feedback and testimonials about our products and services and when registering for room reservation. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Our site uses session cookie files which are automatically generated when you visit our site but these files do not store your data and will be deleted from your computer when you finish using the site by closing your browser.
Where you continue to use our site without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our site. You can however set your browser not to accept cookies and www.aboutcookies.org will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our site features may not function as a result.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To deal with enquires and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- To follow your hotel or residence reservations.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a potential customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Unique Hotels & Residences or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The CNIL gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the CNIL. We may also require you to provide further information so we are satisfied of your identity before we deal with your request.